THE EXTRA MILE? PASSED IT MILES AGO…
PowerPoint Design 24/7 wants to make our clients happy…ecstatic, actually. And so, summing up how we’re different is actually better described by our efforts, rather than words:
- On a regular basis, we lie awake at night, envisioning the different ways we can make your presentations the most impactful they can be (aka: visions of design concepts dance in our heads)
- We not only dream it, our vast experience ensures we can do it — executing your vision quickly and well
- Our creative, nimble, and expertly adept designers create amazing visual concepts from scratch for each new project — to tell your optimal story, the first time
- We borrow thoughts from your vision and marry them with some of our own to develop the right balance of slides that communicate exactly the right message
- We’re uncannily attuned to your messaging prioritization and use those priorities to develop leading visuals and supporting elements around it
- We are client satisfaction-driven, so we will do [darned near] anything to ensure you are happy with your presentation results
Meet the Founder
Kurt Hutflesz, Owner/CEO
Originally from Santa Cruz, California, Kurt Hutflesz is the Owner & CEO of PowerPoint Design 24/7 — which is based in Highlands Ranch, Colorado. Kurt had a design interest early on in life, taking various digital media, videography, and graphic design courses in college — which led to the formation by Kurt and a friend of his first videography business, focusing on real estate videography then videography for a presentation design firm. While working for this firm, Kurt’s interest soon turned to presentation design and development which Kurt self-learned on his own time while working on other projects. It was meant to be — Kurt then worked in presentation design for several years for that same company before moving to Colorado with his family in 2011 and started his own presentation design business –PowerPoint Design 24/7.
Kurt and his team at PowerPoint Design 24/7 have a singular (yet simple) goal: they just want their clients to be happy. It is this goal that has guided this company to exceed client expectations and continue on its growth track with a multitude of nationwide clients, today.
Says Kurt: “What I’m most proud of are the relationships we’ve built with our clients, who rely on us on a daily basis. Anytime they get a presentation, they can send it to us and they are assured of a high-quality deliverable and a great experience, every time. It’s sort of that simple.”
Contact Kurt about your presentation design needs (he’ll get right back to you!)